Trailblazing solutionary and founder of E.A.T.OW, Eryca Freemantle discusses and offers plans on how we move forward post Co-vid19, in a rapidly “woke” world. Eryca is a Global Beauty Strategist, featured in Forbes Magazine, former makeup artist to A-List celebrities and advisory board member to world renowned university London College of Fashion (UCL) invites you into the conversation at this free webinar for the makeup and beauty industry.
This free event is Sponsored by TWOK London Makeup and supported by Olympia Beauty & Scratch Magazine. The objective of the webinar is to provide makeup artists and the beauty industry with the skills they need to operate successful businesses:
Eryca will talk about:
– How to create local and global business partnerships;
– How to involve, interact and align your business with coporate brands and network at the highest level. Nurturing A-list relationships;.
– How to tackle racism in the beauty industry;
– The added value black brands bring to the global beauty industry;
– Turning negative into positives;
– How to leverage other brands and their platforms &
– Building a multi-facet business.
Eryca will be interviewed by renowned global journalist Afua Adom. Afua has been a journalist for nearly 15 years, interviewing many world class musicians including Davido, Alicia Keys, Idris Elba, Jennifer Hudson, Yemi Alade and many more. She has worked at the forefront of African media in print, TV and radio, for the likes of BBC 1xtra, CNN, ITV, CNBC, LBC, talkRADIO, Channel 4, Channel 5, SKY, Capital Radio, Heart, Glam Africa Magazine, Yanga! and Arise News and brings her infectious energy and love of entertainment and storytelling to the EATOW platform.