With the inauguration of Lavazza’s first Flagship store outside of Italy, the brand brings an immersive coffee experience to London!The store spans across two floors of luxury retail space, joining premium brands including Liberty London, Burberry and Ferrari on this coveted central London strip to bring a taste of Italian style to the capital. The store aims to bring an immersive coffee experience to London for the first time, blending the sophistication of traditional Italian espresso with UK coffee culture.
Visitors to Lavazza’s Flagship store will be treated to:
- Sample authentic Italian coffee recipes alongside exquisitely made patisserie for an elevated coffee moment
- A stylish interior, the ‘Caffetteria’ has been designed by celebrated Italian architect, Carlo Ratti, which is crowned with a stunning, custom chandelier made of 700 resin coffee beans
- Delicious Coffeetails menu, including a selection of sophisticated coffee cocktails such as Coffee Spritz or Bittersweet Polma – paired with bar snacks for the ultimate Italian aperitivo
- Get an exclusive, first look at Lavazza’s newest range, of single origin, specialty coffees, 1895, which combine high-quality beans from independent, sustainable plantations with the highest technology in coffee processing.
- Enjoy a Top Gastronomy restaurant experience, with a menu curated by Italian Michelin Star chef,Federico Zanasi, head of Condividere
The UK’s first Pie & Mash Brunch launches in Camden this Sunday with food by Iconic Robins Pie & Mash Shop
Isle of Skye lovers better get Sheffield United because a right old cockney treat is coming to Electric Ballroom, Camden. London’s iconic music venue is set to host (probably) the world’s first and (definitely) greatest ever brunch when the legendary Robins Pie & Mash bring their pies to town on Sunday 12th September. They ain’t telling porky pies when they say this one is going to be a right old knees-up with tribute acts, DJs, bottomless booze and more, all from just £30.
Robins Pie & Mash is the most famous pie shop in the UK. They do things traditionally, with quality ingredients and authentic recipes across all four outlets in East London and the Essex area.
Bellavita Expo is back in London! Register now for the UK’s largest showdedicated to the best Italian and Mediterranean food, wines and drinks, taking place 25-26 October 2021 at the Business Design Centre in Islington. Working in conjunction with Vinitaly and Cibus, Bellavita Expo is the leading B2B trade show dedicated to the promotion of Italian food and beverage products organising every year ten events organised in London, Hamburg, Warsaw, Parma, Toronto, Chicago, Mexico City.
Taste London Festival at Regency Park dates are 07-11 & 14-18 July. This is it. It’s finally here. Our Taste of London pre-sale is now live, and you have just under 48 hours to round up the gang and get those tickets secured before the link expires at midnight on Thursday 29 April, and with it the opportunity to lock in a glass of Champagne Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée with every ticket*. Festival capacities are super tight for every session this year, so we’d recommend you save future you 16 rows of sob face emojis by getting on it pronto before tickets sell out. Read more
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, we wanted to share a few ways you can spoil the special lady in your life. Spoil your Samba Mama with our special Mother’s Day chef-curated tasting menu featuring Kanpachi Tiradito, Lobster Taquitos, Mushroom Tobanyaki and refreshing Sake Spritz cocktail!
Beginning Monday, April 12th, SUSHISAMBA outdoor terraces are back! Reservations are now open, choose from the historic charm of Covent Garden or the 360-degree city views atop of Heron Tower. Read more
With a huge range to choose from including the classics such as Jellied Eels and Whitstable Cockles to the fish favourites that Smiths have become famous for such as Lobster, Cornish Crab and Carlingford Oysters. * Smith’s is compliant with all government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
ZIMA Russian Restaurant is launching their new menu across multiple online delivery platforms from Tuesday 11 August 2020. ZIMA Delivers will premiere its ‘modern take to Russian cuisine’ across Chelsea, Battersea, Wandsworth and Westminster. Available through UberEats and Deliveroo, ZIMA Delivers will offer a FREE 10G TIN OF ROYAL SIBERIAN CAVIAR for the first 1000 new orders placed over £30.Before raw oysters, before Champagne , before even truffles were deemed a delicacy, caviar was coveted by kings and the aristocracy. Ancient Greeks, Romans and Russian tsars were all known to splurge on caviar. Royal Siberian Caviar is produced by Siberian sturgeon (acipenser baerii). Siberian is a fine-grained caviar recognised for its pure, elegant flavour and exquisite length which is both fine and clear. Colours range from black/grey all the way to black/brown tones. Read more
From 3 to 31 August, get a 50% discount when you eat in at restaurants that are registered with the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme.
The Eat Out to Help Out Scheme opens on 3 August 2020.
Use the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme at a participating establishment:
- to get 50% off your food and non-alcoholic drinks up to a total value of £10 per person if you eat or drink in
- every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 and 31 August
- as many times as you like. You don’t need a voucher to use this scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend. You cannot claim discount on alcoholic drinks or service charges. The discount will be automatically available to you at participating establishments. All diners in a group of any size can use the discount.