On October 11-12, the Professional Beauty Group will be welcoming visitors and exhibitors to the ExCel centre for its London show, alongside Salon International and the World Spa and Wellness Convention and awards.
During lockdown the PB team have been doing all we can to keep the profession connected and it’s been so good seeing the community coming together and supporting each other in order to ensure Professional Beauty and its sister show, Salon International are a success. It’s been a difficult time for us all and many businesses will face significant challenges, but we believe Professional Beauty will unite the industry and serve a real catalyst to reboot, reconnect and kickstart business” with NEW Safety Measures:
New safety measures at PB London
The Professional Beauty Group has also announced a host of Covid-19 safety measures for the PB London Show, which include:
- Timed entry to spread the flow of visitors – all who attend the event will be asked to select a preferred entry time on registering
- Smartphone entry tickets to cease queues – e-tickets will replace printed tickets with limited collections on-site
- Online booking throughout to limit waiting – all tickets will be available to book, both before the event and while it is taking place
- Strict sanitisation measures – intense cleaning of all areas of the venue and exhibition stands and features
- Widespread availability of hand sanitisers
- Wider aisles to increase the comfort and space between visitors within the show
- Temperature screening
- Longer opening times
- Strict trade and professional-only policy. No general public will be permitted; this is to restrict numbers and ensure an enhanced environment for genuine industry professionals.
- Read more:https://professionalbeauty.co.uk/e/London/site/shownewsdetails/pb-london-2020-confirmed-exhibitions-covid-October