Finally whitened your teeth and want to keep them looking pearly white? It isn’t enough to brush thoroughly – you need to be getting between teeth to stop stains and plaque from building up there. The added benefit of cleaning between teeth properly? You’ll be safeguarding their health, as brushing alone will only remove food and plaque from the surface of your teeth, but cleaning between teeth and below the gum line will reduce the likelihood of developing gum disease and bad breath.
Traditionally, tooth-savvy Brits have used floss for the job, but floss doesn’t work for everyone – those with braces, veneers, or tightly-packed teeth can struggle to wiggle floss between teeth, the problem with interdental brushes is access, they don’t fit everywhere, you often need more than one size and are costly over time.
The answer? The Waterpik® innovative Water Flosser, AKA your daily dentist will ensure any residual food or bacteria is gently flushed from around the teeth and below the gum line doing away with the need for floss or interdental brushes. With 45 seconds of water capacity in the chamber and the ability to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas, it’s unsurprising that it is the #1 model recommended by dentists in the oral health-obsessed USA.
The ideal way to keep your teeth healthy and white, and a perfect gift for anyone who likes to look after their smile, here are the key things you need to know about the Waterpik® Water Flosser and what it’s clinically proven to do :
* Up to 50% more effective than string floss for improving gum health.
* Twice as effective for gum health around implants when using the Plaque Seeker® tip.
* It cleans between teeth and below the gum line where tooth brushing misses.
* It is up to 3x as effective as string floss for removing plaque around braces when using the Orthodontic Tip.
* Ideal for sensitive gums – the Waterpik® Cordless Plus uses dual pressure so won’t overwhelm sensitive patches.
* The tip rotates 360 degrees, so you can reach all the areas of your mouth.
* The water pressure combined with pulsations massage and stimulates the gums for enhanced circulation, for improved oral health.
* The Waterpik® Cordless Plus Water Flosser comes with four tips – a Classic Jet, a Plaque Seeker® Tip, an Orthdontic Tip, and Tongue-Cleaner
Waterpik® products are available from Amazon, ASDA, Boots.com,
Costco UK and Superdrug stores across the UK and Ireland.
Website : https://www.waterpik.com